Wednesday 22 April 2015

22nd April '15 - James' story, so far...

Below is a short piece from one of my regular outdoor class students who's made some fantastic progress over the last 6 months.

Great work James!


"Two years ago I was in an accident which ended me with a broken collar bone, since then I've not been able to get back the strength I once had in that arm and it affected my every day life. Since I've been practicing parkour with Brad and Southend Parkour, I feel my muscular strength, endurance and overall fitness has sky-rocketed. I'm now able to hold my entire body weight with my injured arm and last sunday I completed my first OCR.

Brad has been a huge supporter in helping people reach their targets and he is a great influence to better myself. A year ago today I would not have dreamed to have finished a 7km run and the only reason I hit the finish line is because Southend Parkour has helped me to push myself harder and has given me confidence in myself to do better."

‪#‎success‬ ‪#‎parkour‬ ‪#‎ocrchat‬ ‪#‎ocr‬ ‪#‎givePARKOURaGo‬ ‪#‎parkouruk‬ ‪#‎southend‬‪#‎essex‬ ‪#‎fitness‬ ‪#‎goals‬ ‪#‎motivation‬


No comments:

Post a Comment